Finefair Ltd has been established for over a decade, throughout which time we have experienced consistent growth by working with our long-standing clients and with new clients joining the firm almost every month.
We play our league games at Mabley Green. Mabley green is located in Hackney Wick and possesses a great quality 3G Astroturf pitch and a brand new 4G pitch. We will be playing our games on both the new and the old pitches.
Mabley Green has modern changing facilities which are available to use on Match days.
100 Lee Conservancy Road
The Super 5 Women's Leagues consists of 3 Womens Leagues played at different levels. The Monday night league will be at a more Advanced Level whilst the Wednesday Night Leagues will be at a Beginner and Intermediate level.
The week starts with the Advanced teams playing from 7PM-8PM on Mondays and moves on to the Beginners playing from 7PM-8PM on Wednesday and finishes with the Intermediates playing from 8PM-9PM on a Wednesday.
Each league and cup game will last a total of 40 minutes. This consists of two halfs of 20 minutes with a 2 minute break in between for half-time.
If you are interested in joining any of the leagues or have any questions about the leagues, please contact us via the contact us button at the top of the page.
1) Max 5 players on the pitch and Maximum of 3 subs are allowed per game. (Although flexible on the subs issue as long as you haven't got more then 4).
2) No Metal Studs. For the safety of other players and perseveration of the footballing field. No player will be allowed on field with metal studs. Shin pads are recommended to be worn. Players are responsible for their own safety to avoid serious injury.
3) Roll-on, Roll-off subs, this includes goalkeepers. Outfield players may play as a goalkeeper as long as they wear the correct bib/kit (Goalkeeper kit)
4) No slide tackling for outfield players. Goalkeepers may slide. Back passes are not allowed. If a keeper handles the ball from a back pass, a penalty will be awarded to the opposition.
5) Goalkeepers must stay within their penalty box. A penalty will be awarded to the opposition if this is violated. No restrictions on penalty kicks on how they are taken.
6) If a team is more than five minutes late, a goal will be awarded for the opposition. An extra goal is awarded for every five minutes they are late. e.g. 15 minutes late equates to a team being 3-0 down.
7) Straight red card for aggressive physical contact with the referee or any other player. Swearing or abuse towards the referee will also not be tolerated.
8) All players are required to wear bibs or club kits, Super 5 League will provide bibs and match balls however we still recommend teams to bring one ball on match days. All players must come dressed in appropriate football gear. Jeans/hoodies are not allowed.
9) Overhead allowed, and normal overhead throw ins
10) Super5League is dedicated to providing harassment-free experiences for everyone regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religion (or lack thereof). Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to the above. It is the responsibility of all individuals to help create an inclusive environment where everyone gets to enjoy playing or watching football. We do not tolerate harassment of participants, players or spectators in any form
We aim to provide football opportunities For All, regardless of age, gender, ability, race, culture or background. We also pride ourselves on the skill and competitiveness of our leagues, and on our traditions of fair play and respect for opponents and match officials.
The London FA are responsible for developing and supporting all grassroots football in London. We are committed to ensuring football is accessible and enjoyable for all people and we work with a number of partner organisations to try and get the best possible deals for the whole football family.
100 Lee Conservancy Road, Mabley Green, E9 7RN, London
Monday, Tuesday 7-8pm and Wednesday 7-9pm